For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Turk21886's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, April 20th, 2018 5:03 PM

Horrible customer service and tired of the transfers!!

I have spent the last 3 weeks trying to figure out why I cannot get my phone unlocked and I have gotten no where but a bunch of transfers and being told the same thing "I really want to help" and yet i am still in the same situation and have not been helped!  I have NO balance on either phones which has been confirmed over FIVE TIMES with the mobility department by several reps.   

Each time I am on the phone with att, I spend over 50 minutes on the phone with multiple departments while constantly being transferred (7 times alone today while on the phone with them).  In which I seem to always have to explain the situation every time I get transferred which is very frustrating!  To be told the same thing over and over again.  I just want to unlock my two iphones I paid for over 10 months ago!  This is horrible customer service and This is exactly why I cancelled my account with att after being a customer for over 10 years.  I wish I could just ONCE call att and get helped under 20  minutes and without being transferred to every employee of att!! 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Thats the problem I’m having,keep getting transferred have to explain my problem again then told they have to transfer me or give me a number I’ve already tried.I tried calling their stores and they give me the same useless number.I just want one person who I can explain everything to.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

stop using at&t 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

@Turk21886

Is your final bill paid?  Att will only unlock if all financial obligations are fulfilled. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

That’s what I plan on doing
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.