Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Here we go again

Here we go again

So does anyone have problems with everything that has to do with the AT&T world? I am literally trying to give them more money and they are making me feel like I'm going crazy. I refuse to call because of the wait time and communication issues once i do get thru. I HATE to visit a store and the salespeople trying to force every little thing on me to buy because that is their job so i tried online and the adventure was on. Once I finally got logged in with the login they gave me, which I had to figure out myself because after waiting for 7 hours or so for a Facebook response I never got, i added the items to my cart that I wanted to purchase only to me taken to a screen that said my shopping cart was empty. This happened 3 times folks. So you can imagine the rage boiling in my guts right now. If you are thinking of switching to Verizon sprint or whomever i strongly suggest you do it. This is so stupid i am literally hating myself for doing it right now. When they refuse to take money from you for a product that is already overpriced because you are just paying for the name then its just silly for me to keep doing it

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Associated Member

Re: Here we go again

I get the feeling that you're still looking to get this resolved, however this isn't the best place to express your concerns.

If you want to have an AT&T wireless expert help you out, I recommend reaching out on the AT&T Wireless forums.

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Here we go again

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support