HELP??????

Highlighted
Contributor

HELP??????

I need to make payment arrangements on my account due to being in the hospital for the last week and having to pay that bill and no money until next friday as thats when i get paid..... If i dont pay the rest of the bill by the 4th, will my service be interrupted?? or will they cancel my service??

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Guru

Re: HELP??????

I think if you go and log in to my att and click arange late payment your service should continue. For more answers go to
www.att.com/contactus
Alex
U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Cellular Problems, ATTMobilityCare.
Billing/other problems ATTCustomerCare
DirecTV Problems, ATTDirectCare
Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Re: HELP??????

it doesn't let me do it and it doesn't give me that option

Sent from my iPhone
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Guru

Then you need to call 611 or go to att and get the 800 nu...

Then you need to call 611 or go to att and get the 800 number and ask them about this issue.
Alex
U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Cellular Problems, ATTMobilityCare.
Billing/other problems ATTCustomerCare
DirecTV Problems, ATTDirectCare
Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Additional Support