Google hangouts

Highlighted
Contributor

Google hangouts

Can someone please tell me how my husband is able to read my Google Hangout msgs?
He says he can online thru his myAT&T app
Message 1 of 6
Expert

Re: Google hangouts

roni1972 wrote:
Can someone please tell me how my husband is able to read my Google Hangout msgs?
He says he can online thru his myAT&T app

to the best of my knowledge and expierence with the myATT app that is not possible since att has no interface to the Google service, att does not even retain standard text messages, just the number texted

Message 2 of 6
ACE - Master

its because your email is in his device.  Do you guys share gmail accounts?  This is the only way hangouts would allow that and only if your using email addy.  Hangouts can send 2 ways by email or SMS

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 6
Contributor

We don't share an email. I'm so confused as to how he is doing this
Message 4 of 6
Guru

I use google hangouts daily. I promise you he's not seeing them through the myatt app. The myatt app has no access. There's a couple ways he can view them. He can log in to your gmail account on a pc and view/message as you. If on phone, he can be logged in to your google account on his phone. 

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 6
Contributor

Can it be seen because it's an app & apps are shared in family plan?
Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support