Need help understanding your bill?
Ocean State 41's profile

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Saturday, March 24th, 2012 12:10 AM

Google Voice (Lite) Voice Mail

sorry i wasnt sure where to put this.. am i able to use google voice as voice mail.. i been getting many answers: yes if i port my number.. yes if i forward my number and then give out the google number instead of my att number.. yes but i dont need to do any of the above.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

12 years ago

Yes you can. Follow the setup instructions and your voicemails will forward to that instead of at&t. People can call you on the same number as normal

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

12 years ago

OK oh boy LOL I assume set up directions are you know proof? A friend said he'd help me Tuesday night but I don't wanna wait haha. Do you use it? Can believe I only got one reply. Thank you 😉

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

12 years ago

I use it for visual voicemail and free unlimited texting. Do you have an android phone or something else

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

12 years ago

I don't need the texting and don't wanna give out a new number. I just want visual voice mail yes I have Samsung infuse. New.

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

12 years ago

i'm sorry to ask but i cant find good detailed directions to set up GV.. every one i read says i need to forward calls .. but att said if i fwd calls my phone wont ring.. the line just gets forwarded.. i also dont want to have to give everyone a new number.. i have ironically googled for directions but can find any.. i'm kinda. you know with this so they need be clear and complete..

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

12 years ago

You only need to forward unanswered calls and the app sets it up for you
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.