Need help understanding your bill?
edithgrove's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, December 11th, 2013 2:27 AM

GoPhone monthly plans

Hello everyone! 

I find myself refilling my GoPhone account often enough now to consider getting a monthly plan.

I want to keep my existing phone (Samsung A177) and go with a plan that offers low monthly billing.

Talk & text is all I'm interested in, and I won't be adding any additional devices.

Is there a plan that offers unlimited talk & text (preferably without data) for my situation?

Thanks in advance! 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

10 years ago

@edithgrove wrote:

Hello everyone! 

I find myself refilling my GoPhone account often enough now to consider getting a monthly plan.

I want to keep my existing phone (Samsung A177) and go with a plan that offers low monthly billing.

Talk & text is all I'm interested in, and I won't be adding any additional devices.

Is there a plan that offers unlimited talk & text (preferably without data) for my situation?

Thanks in advance! 

There's a Go Phone plan with unlimited talk and text for $50/month. That's probably your best bet. 

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans/prepaidplans.html

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

636 Messages

10 years ago

Our new Mobile Share Value Plans, for a basic phone $40 for unliimted talk/text.

The catch is a $36 activation fee, potential deposit (based on credit check), and additional prorations on your first bill depending on your start data compared bill cycle you get. Also tax not included compared to prepaid.

-Alex

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I also have a goPhone plan w/o data but want to purchase a new phone (possibly from ebay) Blackberry 9900 and have the least expensive monthly plan, without being on goPhone. I have no idea how much data

Former Employee

• 

636 Messages

10 years ago

Customers often average ~2gb.

Feel free review the plan options here www.myattrpc.com

-Alex

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.