GoPhone monthly plans

GoPhone monthly plans

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone! 

I find myself refilling my GoPhone account often enough now to consider getting a monthly plan.

I want to keep my existing phone (Samsung A177) and go with a plan that offers low monthly billing.

Talk & text is all I'm interested in, and I won't be adding any additional devices.

Is there a plan that offers unlimited talk & text (preferably without data) for my situation?

Thanks in advance! 

Message 1 of 5 (1,177 Views)
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: GoPhone monthly plans

[ Edited ]

edithgrove wrote:

Hello everyone! 

I find myself refilling my GoPhone account often enough now to consider getting a monthly plan.

I want to keep my existing phone (Samsung A177) and go with a plan that offers low monthly billing.

Talk & text is all I'm interested in, and I won't be adding any additional devices.

Is there a plan that offers unlimited talk & text (preferably without data) for my situation?

Thanks in advance! 

There's a Go Phone plan with unlimited talk and text for $50/month. That's probably your best bet. 

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans/prepaidplans.html

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (1,140 Views)
Highlighted
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

[ Edited ]

Our new Mobile Share Value Plans, for a basic phone $40 for unliimted talk/text.

The catch is a $36 activation fee, potential deposit (based on credit check), and additional prorations on your first bill depending on your start data compared bill cycle you get. Also tax not included compared to prepaid.

-Alex

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (1,119 Views)
Contributor

I also have a goPhone plan w/o data but want to purchase a new phone (possibly from ebay) Blackberry 9900 and have the least expensive monthly plan, without being on goPhone. I have no idea how much data
Message 4 of 5 (539 Views)
Employee

Customers often average ~2gb.

Feel free review the plan options here www.myattrpc.com

-Alex

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (522 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.