Need help understanding your bill?
Milo_rb's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, December 7th, 2013 1:14 AM

Go Phone sim card and plans for visitors

Hello:

We have an Apple IPhone 4S that can be unlocked.  We are visiting the US for several months in 2014 and wonder if AT&T can provide us with either a prepaid voice plan or a voice/data plan. I was thinking a sim card and a GoPhone plan would work?   If it will work, do we need to buy a monthly plan or do we buy a card that would expire either when the minutes were up or after a specified date, such as 3 months.  We would like the ability to send texts or place phone calls to Canada.

Thanks - I tried to find an e-mail to contact AT&T directly, but had no success

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

10 years ago

@Milo_rb wrote:

Hello:

We have an Apple IPhone 4S that can be unlocked.  We are visiting the US for several months in 2014 and wonder if AT&T can provide us with either a prepaid voice plan or a voice/data plan. I was thinking a sim card and a GoPhone plan would work?   If it will work, do we need to buy a monthly plan or do we buy a card that would expire either when the minutes were up or after a specified date, such as 3 months.  We would like the ability to send texts or place phone calls to Canada.

Thanks - I tried to find an e-mail to contact AT&T directly, but had no success

here you go, the plan you want is the 60.00 smartphone plan for everything to work

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans/prepaidplans.html

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.