Helpful Links

Go Phone sim card and plans for visitors

Contributor

Go Phone sim card and plans for visitors

Hello:

We have an Apple IPhone 4S that can be unlocked.  We are visiting the US for several months in 2014 and wonder if AT&T can provide us with either a prepaid voice plan or a voice/data plan. I was thinking a sim card and a GoPhone plan would work?   If it will work, do we need to buy a monthly plan or do we buy a card that would expire either when the minutes were up or after a specified date, such as 3 months.  We would like the ability to send texts or place phone calls to Canada.

Thanks - I tried to find an e-mail to contact AT&T directly, but had no success

Message 1 of 2
Expert

Re: Go Phone sim card and plans for visitors

Milo_rb wrote:

Hello:

We have an Apple IPhone 4S that can be unlocked.  We are visiting the US for several months in 2014 and wonder if AT&T can provide us with either a prepaid voice plan or a voice/data plan. I was thinking a sim card and a GoPhone plan would work?   If it will work, do we need to buy a monthly plan or do we buy a card that would expire either when the minutes were up or after a specified date, such as 3 months.  We would like the ability to send texts or place phone calls to Canada.

Thanks - I tried to find an e-mail to contact AT&T directly, but had no success

here you go, the plan you want is the 60.00 smartphone plan for everything to work

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans/prepaidplans.html

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support