For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Pookie8166's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 3rd, 2016 11:29 PM

Free phone.

I just joined AT&T Family plan, and I purchased 2 phones, with the buy 1 smart phone, get 1 free, just reviewed my bill and I'm being charged for both ! 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

8 years ago

Bogo discounts take time before they appear on your bill. Also you did add at least one new line right?

BOGO: Ends June 30, 2016. Void in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Miami-Dade. Device combination must be from same brand to be eligible. Eligible Devices: Includes new Samsung Galaxy Note5, S6 32GB (excludes 64GB), S6 edge, S6 active 32GB (excludes 64GB), S7, and S7 edge; LG G5 and V10; Microsoft Lumia 950; HTC A9; and Kyocera Duraforce only (excludes Certified Like-New/Pre-owned) purchased on installment agreement. Priced up to $915 for each (up to $30.50 per month). Device retail price is divided into monthly installments. After all bill credits, get eligible device priced up to $695 (up to $23.17 per month) for free. May apply maximum credit towards other eligible devices, which will be discounted but not free. Taxes on full retail prices due at sale. Service: Monthly postpaid service (voice and data) required on both (currently minimum $70 per month on Mobile Share Value; existing customers can add to eligible current plans). Bill Credit: Both lines must be on same account, active and in good standing for 30 days for credits to start. Credit will be applied towards the lower-priced device on a 30-month agreement and will not exceed the lower of that device’s price or $695. Will get 30 monthly bill credits of up to $23.17 for installment payments. To get all its bill credits, device must remain on its AT&T Next agreement with qualifying service for 30 months (if cancel service, you will owe remaining installment balance of up to $915). If upgrade or pay up/off agreement early, your credits may cease. Return: If return one, you are not eligible for offer. Restocking fee up to $35 each.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.