Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

Fraud

So in late June my account was hacked by someone in Florida. I live in Oregon never have I EVER been in Florida. I had phones payed off and other phones bought on my account. In July I had a bill over 800$ and it was the money going back on my account from stolen credit cards used. I called global fraud and the person I talked to said he saw the problem and said he fixed it and my bill was 266 as of August. So I get another email saying I have a bill of 1300+$. I call them back and now they won't talk to me have to talk to my wife about it. Now granted the 1300 is with my regular bill on it. So 1100 is back from stolen cards. I thought they fixed this. I am at the point of leaving AT&T and going else where. I have been with you for 10+ years. I want this fixed. How?!?!?!?
Message 1 of 2
Community Support

Re: Fraud

Hi there! @Us1905 thanks for posting your concerns. I’m so sorry this happened. We will need to speak with the account holder to take steps to resolve this issue.

Please private message me by clicking here and provide your name, the account holders name and a good contact number to contact the account holder.

We will reach out to you within two business days.

Thanks!

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support