Need help understanding your bill?
mj22590's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, January 30th, 2018 10:24 PM

Final Verizon bill paid when moving wireless phone service from Verizon to ATT&T

Post-paid.....Unlimited data/text.....USA

I moved my wireless phone service from Verizon to ATT&T on December 28, 2017 and was told ATT&T will pay my final Verizon bill as a reward for moving to ATT&T. I received my final Verizon bill via snail mail dated January 22, 2018. Will ATT&T pay this final bill? If so, what is the process? Thanks, Michael

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

Sort of, that’s not the offer.

https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/switch-and-save-etf.html

Submit the final bill for the remainder of your installments.  Your trade in credits a deducted from the final credit.  The total will not exceed what you owed on your phones.

service and taxes is not reimbursed 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

My phones were paid off and unlocked so there were no installments just a month of service.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

6 years ago

@mj22590 wrote:

My phones were paid off and unlocked so there were no installments just a month of service.

Only remaining installments or termination fees are reimburses. You are owed nothing more. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

The associate said ATT&T will pay off up to $650 (phone or service fees) to switch to ATT&T. I didn't have a final service bill at the time I switched from Verizon to ATT&T. Now I do have a final service fee bill.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

@mj22590 wrote:

Then no, as I wrote, service and tax are not reimbursed.   Only the phones are bought out 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

@mj22590   Read the link.  The do not pay for service.  If your phones were paid off, and you kept them, you are not eligible for anything back.  The offer is to help people break even, it is NOT a money making offer.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have to pay my veizon bill and I want to see how do I do this

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

@jade123 ATT does not pay your Verizon bill, you must pay it. If you qualify for the switch offer, ATT will reimburse you after you submit your final bill. Read post #2.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.