Need help understanding your bill?
lazponch's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 16th, 2017 10:14 PM

False advertising Buy one get one free phone

Bought my 2 phones on promotion 10 months ago. Buy one get one free. I'm getting billed every month for the 2 phones. $300 so far for 10 months. Called customer service a few times and only get new case numbers and no resolution to this issue and no response to what might be the issue. I don't want to be paying $33 extra monthly for another 10 months while ATT takes their sweet time at resolving this issue. Sounds like a scam.

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

So first of all both phones are identical, right? Same type of phone. Same capacity?

One line was a BRAND new line of service and the other was an upgrade? Cannot be two upgrades, has to be at least one totally new line with a new phone number.

They're both on the same Next plan? Needs to be the 30 month next installment plan for both lines.

There have been zero late payments since the BOGO was done?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

10 months ago would be May 2016. 

Read and verify the following....

1. The Bogo in may started on May 20 and ended June 30, did you purchase between these dates?

2. A new line for the free phone was required

3. Next 24 with 30 installments must be used.

4. Qualifying phones must be purchased, same brand.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, Samsung Galaxy Note5, LG G5TM, LG V10TM, Microsoft Lumia 950, HTC One A9, and the Kyocera DuraForce. iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus.  

Just a leap, you mention $33 installments, which seems like you chose a shorter plan than the 30 months required.   Check you bill to see how many payments 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.