For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jane697's profile

Scholar

• 

397 Messages

Monday, May 19th, 2014 5:14 PM

Excellent customer service regarding my unlock request!

Just wanted to chime in with a positive customer service experience I received--I contacted CS via online chat this past Saturday to get some info as to why my recent unlock request was denied; she was able to look into it and find out exactly why it was denied (typo on my part when entering the phone number associated with the device); she told me to submit a new request, and that she would call me back Monday morning shortly after the beginning of her shift which starts at 9 AM to see how things were going.  Fast-forward to today (Monday morning)--sure enough she called me at 9:06 AM as promised to ask if I've received any emails regarding my unlock request since we last talked Saturday--I told her that indeed I did, and in fact my unlock request was approved.

Anyways, just wanted to give kudos to AT&T customer service--I can't speak for the less-than positive experiences that others have encountered, but there are indeed some really good and nice reps out there!

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hey, jane697!

That's great to hear! I'm glad the rep was able to figure out why your request was initially denied. If you happen to have more information about the rep you spoke with, feel free to let me know via PM so I can forward your comments.

-Mariana

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Hi Mariana,

I can't say the same for myself. I've been trying to unlock an old Iphone 3GS that's been lying around at home with no success after a few tries already. I think I met all the eligibility requirements and the phone is not blocklisted or stolen. What's up with that?

Rofel

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, rofelst!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty unlocking your device. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.