For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
ValBritt86's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 27th, 2016 8:46 PM

Escalation

Has anyone successfully contacted the escalation department? I have been given 2 different email addresses both of which come back as "undeliverable".
georgia.appeals@att.com
consumer.appeals@att.com

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

7 years ago

@Gibson684 wrote:

To whom it may concern:

My services have been suspended, I know I am three months behind.  However, when my monthly statement was received it states total amount due by January 22, 2017.  By the statement I have budgeted to pay total amount by above date.  Contact information is ***** or by email at 

*****.  Thank you for your time.

Sincerely

Janet [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

You also would have had amounts due by December 22, November 22, and October 22, which you apparently did not pay. While the total amount is due by January 22, portions of it were due previously. Honestly, I'm surprised AT&T let you get 3 months behind before suspending your service. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

To Whom it May Concern,

I Victor *****, Account #***** Cel: ***** email: ***** upgraded my phone to an I-Phone 7 Plus on December 16, 2016 and opted to accept the Buy One Get One Free option for and I-Phone 7 adding a new line.

The phone number I wanted to port was being used by my son who was in Australia at the time so, I asked if I good take the phone home and port the line upon his return so he would not be without a way to phone home.  I was told that I could not.

The Store Manager Christian (Store: 663 West 49 Street Hialeah Florida) and the Sales Person Christian (both same name) said that I would not be able to take the phone home with out the porting of the number and that I could return when I was ready. They said that they can keep the phone on hold for me and I agreed.

Upon my return to the Store to pickup the phone January 5, 2017 and port the number, I was told that the Promotion was over and if I still wanted the phone that I would have to buy it.  So I did, as I had already informed my son of the phone.  I was left with no other alternative even though I felt it was unfair and not right for ATT to do that to me.

I did reach the Area Manager Frank *****(as I was and still am disappointed) and he also said that he could not honor the Buy One Get One Free even though I purchased during the Promotion, even though I wanted to take the phone with me and could not and even though I was told that I may return to the store to pick up the free phone, port the number and activate the line upon my sons' return.

I am a long time account holder and I feel that I have been treated so unjustly and unfiarly for my loyalty to ATT.  This type of buiness practice makes me want to move to another carrier that may show more consideration of my business.

Please advise as to what my options are to remedy this oversight and inconsideration.

I thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Victor [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Guru

• 

691 Messages

7 years ago

@VICTORPHONE these are fellow customers / users - Not sure you want all your personal info and account info on these boards. I would contact Customer Support directly.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@VICTORPHONE This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. It is also a public forum, please remove your personal information. Bad idea to post your account number. Also, I don't think there was an iPhone BOGO in December.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I've been having an issue with billing and honoring the promotion i signed up for.  I call customer support every month (14) to dispute my billing, I receive horrible service, get blatantly lied to or transferred to a number of departments before anyone can render a solution, only to have the problem persist the following month. I received an astronomical bill this month.  After speaking to customer support they advised I was taken off combined billing without knowledge or notification, all discounts bieng offered have expired, 4 months of directv was not charged and expect me to handle it before month end.  I have paid monthly as normal so where did my money go and why am I responsible for a mistake AT&T made?  Our services are in jeopardy and no resolution or agreement is bieng offered except pay it!  I consistently have wasted countless hours, talked/repeated my issue numerous times, been transferred without permission, hung up on, lied to, and paid a whole lot more than my original agreement to no prevail...please help!

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@Anthonygduran wrote:

I've been having an issue with billing and honoring the promotion i signed up for.  I call customer support every month (14) to dispute my billing, I receive horrible service, get blatantly lied to or transferred to a number of departments before anyone can render a solution, only to have the problem persist the following month. I received an astronomical bill this month.  After speaking to customer support they advised I was taken off combined billing without knowledge or notification, all discounts bieng offered have expired, 4 months of directv was not charged and expect me to handle it before month end.  I have paid monthly as normal so where did my money go and why am I responsible for a mistake AT&T made?  Our services are in jeopardy and no resolution or agreement is bieng offered except pay it!  I consistently have wasted countless hours, talked/repeated my issue numerous times, been transferred without permission, hung up on, lied to, and paid a whole lot more than my original agreement to no prevail...please help!

1. What promo were you promised? It's possible you didn't qualify and no one has had the guts to tell you. 

2. For billing, go back through the past 6 months of bills along with your bank statements to confirm exactly how much was paid vs. how much was billed. Also, review those bills to see what services you were paying for and make sure that all services were included. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

We have had internet issues for years . I have called to have a Tech out many times and the issue never gets fixed . Today I call again and get the same run around. I ask for a Supervisor but o can’t talk with one unless the tech thanks we need it . We have continuous interruptions on our line  we have continuous interruptions on our line and have heard the same thing from all the techs that they have pars on the lines . That is no surprise due to them being all tangled in the lines . But they never fix the problem. But AT&T want my money every month but they do not want to give me the service we pay for . 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@Unhappy1212 wrote:

We have had internet issues for years . I have called to have a Tech out many times and the issue never gets fixed . Today I call again and get the same run around. I ask for a Supervisor but o can’t talk with one unless the tech thanks we need it . We have continuous interruptions on our line  we have continuous interruptions on our line and have heard the same thing from all the techs that they have pars on the lines . That is no surprise due to them being all tangled in the lines . But they never fix the problem. But AT&T want my money every month but they do not want to give me the service we pay for . 

If AT&T can't provide the service you need, find another internet provider. 

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

How to file a formal complaint I have called 800 530 3933 and spoke with 8 different people with no resolution.

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Yeah, AT&T customer support (Edited per community guidelines) and they definitely don't want to escalate anything. My services wasn't transferred to a new address on the day it was planned (but it stopped working at the old address), the support agents on the chat didn't bother to explain anything, didn't bother to reschedule technicians visit and rush it up - after all that was AT&T fault the service wasn't transferred, moreover they told me I'm supposed to call technicians myself and left the chat. Upon reconnecting to another agent in the chat, they left too. My request to escalate the issue was ignored. I would fire them all if someone on my team behaved like that. 

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.