For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
sdw001's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, January 15th, 2017 3:32 PM

Escalation Department

Issues with my account(s):

1. My wireless account needs to be a standalone account. It can’t be combined in order for me to get my 24% monthly employee discount on my bill.  I’ve already faxed in the paperwork with my FAN# in order to get the discount added to my bill.  Note: I’ve been trying to get this added since July.
  2. I only want my DirecTV and my newly established AT&T Uverse Internet bills combined.
  3. My Uverse home internet was supposed to go like this: as stated by the sales agent when I setup the service….I would be charged $60 per month for the internet (after I combined bills with my DirecTV service), I WOULD NOT be charged the $99 install fee since I am a long time DTV and AT&T wireless customer, and my internet usage would be unlimited with no capped limit or throttled speeds. I received an email on 1/14 that stated I would be charged an install fee, and that my internet data usage was valid for up to 1024 GB, and that I would be charged for any data used after that amount.
  4. I want to be able to login to the AT&T website and view all of my accounts with one signin username.
  5. I need all my accounts setup on paperless billing and auto pay. Currently, my accounts are so messed up due to improper setup by AT&T, that I have no clue how to even access my accounts online any longer.

All of the above issues should be a simple task, I would think.  But, AT&T continues to not take care of these issues.  If the above mentioned items aren’t taken care of, I will exercise any and all legal options to ensure that the above items get remedied.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@sdw001 Nice list but this is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. Posting your demands here probably won't get it done. One way or another, you will have to deal with customer support to get this accomplished. 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

Also, I would urge you not to combine your bills in any way, especially if your Directv account has existed prior to the merger. ATT has major issues with combined billing that have not yet been fixed. I myself have three separate accounts, wireless, UVerse and Directv. I can log into the wireless and UVerse accounts with a single login but I keep the Directv account separate on purpose. Too many customers have lost the ability to use the DTV app after combing accounts or login id's. I also have all three accounts on autopay but through my bill pay service, not through ATT's autopay.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

@sandblaster Thanks for the replies.  Now that I think of it....all of the trouble started (back in July), when I combined accounts.  I'm fairly certain that's what has everything goofed up now.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

@sdw001

Why am I not surprised.  It takes about 2 weeks to de-combine accounts.  

Message ATT here >> @ATTMobilityCare for help getting that done.  

And I can second that you can use one login for ATT accounts that are not combined.   I can't speak for Direct TV.  I have everything on auto pay, so all I do is review my bill to see if the amount is correct.  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Im am extremely frustrated and in tears about the terrible service I have had with ATT&T the past month. I had Home phone serve with my bundle internet and tv package, I never used my home line so I wanted to disconnect my service. I was talked out of it on 6/28 and was set up with a tablet service in place of the the home service . Their was two separate issues and delays with the tablet request and arrival. Several calls and hours on the phone with several different people it finally arrived. After receiving it I was not able to use the services on it, My Direct APP.  More calls and hours on the phone, connection was never made . Another two hours at the store finally started over with the new tablet and services set up and running almost a month later. I was not explained the data  limit amount the WIFI settings to set and now I am over 116 on data and I have only had the table since Friday.  This has taken severals hours and time from two children and not receiving the right guidance and assistance and the service I have been given, I don’t feel I deserve to pay for any overage after everyhting I have gone thru. Please help.  I think that with my long service good  history and bad service I have received i deserve unlimited data for the same price I am paying. 

cmescrow@yahoo.com

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.