For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
corlando52's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, March 21st, 2016 8:37 PM

Employee discount

I have spoken to the AT&T representative at my local AT&T store and have obtained the Customer Acknowledgemandt and Authorization Re AT&T Sponsorship Program form which he has filled out with my customer number and FAN. I was told to FAX this form and a copy of my ID badge to the following number and I would receive a text confirmation of receipt: 1-877-712-5791. If there are problems with the form or questions about it, I would receive a call from AT&T representative.

I was told to keep FAXing until I received a text or call. I have been FAXing every day for 2 weeks now and haven't heard anything.

Is there a voice number I can follow up with? I don't think being ignored shows very good customer service.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Chris

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

8 years ago

Hello, @corlando52!

Thanks for posting. You should be able to use the link below to add the discount to your account:

AT&T Premier

If you're still having difficulty, we'd be happy to help! Just click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue. You can expect a reply within two business days. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

Thank you for your reply, Marianna. I kept getting so many different instructions on how to proceed. The solution that finally worked for me was logging onto att.com/dep and then following the link for employee discount. I was accepted immediately. I wish I knew about this sooner.

Thank you again so much.

Chris

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

8 years ago

Glad that worked for you! I hope we continue to see you around the forums!

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have spoke to my HR Department as I was instructed by AT&T Rep.  They do not know what is going on.  The HR has called AT&T directly without a solution.  I have called in twice outside of my HR calling AT&T directly.  I work for the State of Georgia and wish to add my employee discount to my current account.  AT&T is not recognizing my work email address.  This is the email address that I use on a daily basis.  How do I proceed from here?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I've given up on ATT as my wireless provider. Even with the Employee discount it was expensive and the service was poor. I switched to Boost Mobile. I have 3 lines, unlimited talk, 10G of data for each line and pay less than $100 a Month, and I have no connection issues, dropped calls or any other complaints.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.