Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Email address for AT&T Customer Service/Satisfaction

Email address for AT&T Customer Service/Satisfaction

I have been a customer with AT&T for almost 20yrs now and would SIMPLY like an email contact address for Customer Service/Satisfaction where I am able to send an email detailing an issue, receive a confirmation of receipt & hopefully, in a reasonable amount of time, a response.

I have been UNABLE to accomplish this SIMPLE TASK for weeks now - I do NOT wish to utilize the "Live Chat" feature BUT I have attempted to obtain the email contact point via this method and have failed miserably !!

A few attempts ended in my being given email addresses which resulted in IMMEDIATE "Fatal Error" returned email, others I assume went into The Matrix and remained there never to be heard of again as they were neither returned as Fatalities nor acknowledged/answered after weeks of waiting .......

Needless to say I am both frustrated and angered by the manner in which AT&T has conducted itself as a company - someone must be accountable so if there is anyone who reads this and is able to assist me in any way please. 

I will be most appreciative & grateful, ThankU in Advance, JoeM :-( Man Sad

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Message 1 of 66
Tutor

Re: Re: Email address for AT

I fully understand your frustration. They are and will be harassing me
until the end of time. Not helping me, just harrassing. Somehow they think
it's okay to charge me over $1,000 for a single line. I'm not paying it.
There is zero customer service. Everytime I've tried to get help the
problem got worse so I just don't call anymore and went with a different
carrier.
Message 46 of 66
ACE - Sage

@SpunkyW wrote:
I fully understand your frustration. They are and will be harassing me
until the end of time. Not helping me, just harrassing. Somehow they think
it's okay to charge me over $1,000 for a single line. I'm not paying it.
There is zero customer service. Everytime I've tried to get help the
problem got worse so I just don't call anymore and went with a different
carrier.

For a line, or for a phone.    Line access charges are $10 to $40.   But if you owe for a phone on a line, you must pay it, you agreed to pay it.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 47 of 66
Tutor

Correction, I agreed to pay $80.00 for ONE phone line. I did not agree to
pay $1,000 for ONE line. I have tried numerous times to get this corrected
over the phone but your call receivers are clueless. Each one has a a
different answer and messed the account up worse than it was at the start.
The account was never set up correctly to begin with. I was never billed
correctly but have paid more than what I owed twice, assuming your company
would get it's act together eventually.
However once you began billing me 1K for a month I figure you can get your
act together on your own time.

Message 48 of 66

Years ago Sprint's customer service was do bad I paid about 600 to get out of the contract.  I'm about to do the scene again.  It seems ATT has forgotten that the key to good customer service is giving the person the power to fix the problem.  Ya know,  when I called about this problem for the 7 time the i@?× at customer service actually tried to up sell me.  Can you believe that? All they care about is taking your money.  

Message 49 of 66
ACE - Sage

@SpunkyW wrote:
Correction, I agreed to pay $80.00 for ONE phone line. I did not agree to
pay $1,000 for ONE line. I have tried numerous times to get this corrected
over the phone but your call receivers are clueless. Each one has a a
different answer and messed the account up worse than it was at the start.
The account was never set up correctly to begin with. I was never billed
correctly but have paid more than what I owed twice, assuming your company
would get it's act together eventually.
However once you began billing me 1K for a month I figure you can get your
act together on your own time.

Again, do not confuse service with equipment.  Att doesn’t have a plan that costs $1,000 for a single line of service.

Both they have several phones that cost that or more.  

So either you are confused about your bill, or your bill includes a phone, full balance.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 50 of 66
Contributor

Re: Re: Email address for AT&T Customer Service/Satisfaction

I agree , not only does their internet not work most the time  but trying to get any support to resolve any issues is a huge waste of time , I called customer service , after going through the ridiculous automated part and finally getting to a live person they wasted about 30 to 40 minutes of my time with making me wait while supposedly running tests ,...isn't it their job to fix their problems and not only am i paying for a service I am not getting but they want to waste my time resolving this , after the 30 to 40 minutes they finally decided to send a technician out ,....5 days from my phone call and I am supposed to wait for them to show up between 1 and 4 .....they have no consideration for their customers or the time they waste of ours ,...I can't stand their company, am cancelling all services I have with them , will never use them again and urge anyone I can to do the same ,...they are beyond terrible , they are totally disgusting . 

Message 51 of 66
Contributor

My phone I just got about a week ago has someone else on my voicemail & I cannot unlock it to change it

Message 52 of 66
Tutor

Hi!

I have problem with my xs max phone. I bought it from user on Offerup. It is from AT&T.

After buying, he reported to AT&T that his phone is lost. What can i do now?

Message 53 of 66
Tutor

Hi!

I have problem with my xs max phone. I bought it from user on Offerup. It is from AT&T.

After buying, he reported to AT&T that his phone is lost. What can i do now? Thanks for helping!

Message 54 of 66
ACE - Master

@russoldat wrote:

Hi!

After buying, he reported to AT&T that his phone is lost. What can i do now? Thanks for helping!

It doesn't look like Offerup is very buyer-friendly. If it's been within 2 days, you can file a claim. Otherwise, it looks like it is between you and seller. 

https://ask.offerup.com/Buying/1000062471/Buyer-protection-on-OfferUp.htm

Message 55 of 66
Contributor

I tried to place a new service with you guys, you charged my card twice. One of $45.00 and second $52.50. I got a email saying I couldn't get my phones cause you couldn't prove i am who I say i am but any funds would be released back to my card, however this is the 3rd day and I haven't got any money back. I'd like my refund today. 

Message 56 of 66
Contributor

When I subscribed to AT&T Uverse and paid more for the service than I was told I would be paying, it was with the understanding that I would be able to view the CBS network.

While AT&T and CBS play the blame game, customers are the ones paying the price,literally. Your customers dont care whose fault it is,you have a responsibility to your customers to fix it immediately.

I want a rebate for each day I cannot watch CBS. This is not what I contracted for. I will cut the cord or switch to Xfinity if CBS is not restored immediately.serve your customers!

Jeff Kwit
Message 57 of 66
ACE - Sage

@orioleboy wrote:

When I subscribed to AT&T Uverse and paid more for the service than I was told I would be paying, it was with the understanding that I would be able to view the CBS network.

While AT&T and CBS play the blame game, customers are the ones paying the price,literally. Your customers dont care whose fault it is,you have a responsibility to your customers to fix it immediately.

I want a rebate for each day I cannot watch CBS. This is not what I contracted for. I will cut the cord or switch to Xfinity if CBS is not restored immediately.serve your customers!

Jeff Kwit

Nice try.  Your customer agreement doesn’t guarantee all channels because the networks pull this BS all the time.  Ride it out and CBS will be back before you know it.  

Message 58 of 66
Tutor

I signed up for a single AT&T line, around $80.00 per month. The first
month I was billed correctly but the second month I was billed $500. The
other hird month I was billed around $1,500.

I have since walked away from AT&T as their customer service is non
existent.
Message 59 of 66
Contributor

I would love to write to AT&T and make them aware of the atrocious customer service I’ve received trying to have my U-verse and wireless fixed. Apparently some main line somewhere is out. They have no idea when it’s going to be fixed. I’m on 11 days of no service. I work out of my home office. Ive spoken now to at least 6 customer service reps and 2 supervisors. No one can tell me when this will be fixed. OMG. Zero out of 10 on the customer service scale. 

Message 60 of 66
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support