Need help understanding your bill?
sirzekeman's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 11:20 PM

Closed

Email address for AT&T Customer Service/Satisfaction

I have been a customer with AT&T for almost 20yrs now and would SIMPLY like an email contact address for Customer Service/Satisfaction where I am able to send an email detailing an issue, receive a confirmation of receipt & hopefully, in a reasonable amount of time, a response.

I have been UNABLE to accomplish this SIMPLE TASK for weeks now - I do NOT wish to utilize the "Live Chat" feature BUT I have attempted to obtain the email contact point via this method and have failed miserably !!

A few attempts ended in my being given email addresses which resulted in IMMEDIATE "Fatal Error" returned email, others I assume went into The Matrix and remained there never to be heard of again as they were neither returned as Fatalities nor acknowledged/answered after weeks of waiting .......

Needless to say I am both frustrated and angered by the manner in which AT&T has conducted itself as a company - someone must be accountable so if there is anyone who reads this and is able to assist me in any way please. 

I will be most appreciative & grateful, ThankU in Advance, JoeM 😞 Man Sad

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

I have this problem, too.  The original posting is over three years old and, though marked as "solved," it is far from solved.  In the year 2019 it is astounding that AT&T, an international telecommunications giant, does not have e-mail---or, if they do, they camouflage it---hide it---from the people they claim are their raison d'être:  their own customers.  Almost every business in the U.S.A. today has e-mail; it is ironic that AT&T, of all companies, still lacks it.

The 'answer' of sending one concerns, in writing, via a private message at this forum, is woefully inadequate.  A warning comes up when one tries to do that---the warning being to remember that no one at AT&T (but apparently some anonymous stranger) will even receive the message---sort of like:  send it to us but we won't get it.

Some customers, like me, may well have a situation to address that just does not lend itself to a phone call; those are a poor means of relating past e-mails, bills, chat transcripts, and other records that are part of the question.

It seems curious, to say the least, that we would have to use snail mail to get an answer to a detailed question.  Someone should tell AT&T that this is not 1985 anymore.  Almost every business nowadays, even small ones like my own, have e-mail. What are you afraid of, AT&T?  Jump into 2019.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

5 years ago

@Jimbo1212, email is a horrible way to provide detailed service. Back and forth for days or weeks to get the correct information...it would end up with someone needed to call you. 

AT&T no longer accepts unsolicited private messages on the forum, that’s why you got the warning. The forum is for community support, not behind the scenes communication, with a few exceptions where AT&T begins the process. 

Most issues can be solved by calling customer service. If that’s absolutely been unsuccessful, file a BBB complaint. Someone from the Office of the President will contact you (again, probably by phone). If that person won’t do what it takes to make you happy (or as happy as possible), then no one will. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

@Jimbo1212 

To add to @MicCheck  comment.  I get PMs and I don’t work here.  And some of these PMs are silly stuff that could be answered on the public forum, by reading the bill.

So I can see why they stopped taking PMs and insist on calls or chat.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

AT&T The lowest of the low.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

AT&T THE LOWEST OF THE LOW

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Similar complaint. They sold us 6.0 dsl for 3 years even though only 3 mbps was available. Spent countless hours over several weeks trying to reimbursed. To no avail. Now we have no service every time it rains but nothing is done about it. Yet we still have to pay for service that they don’t provide and no way to speak to a person that is willing or able to do anything besides pawn you off on a useless manuscript or to another department that does the same amount of nothing. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Someone, anyone, please explain to me why I am Recieving to bills for the same billing period? I am not behind on bills or any issues on my part. I received an email saying my bill was ready and so I proceeded to my online account and paid it IN FULL! and now I am looking at another att email notifying me that my att bill is ready. Really? So is there some kind of memo I missed? Are we paying two bills for the same billing period or what cuz now, if I would to pay this so called new bill I would hav paid +$500 for a month bill? 
I am in need of some kind of explanation but I am and will not be paying for that second bill. Please proceed to disconnect my lines. I will be patiently waiting and expecting an email from att. 
Ridiculous!

J. Gallen

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

4 years ago

@JGallen , no one from AT&T will contact you based upon your post. This is a community forum, meaning fellow customer. 

Does it it look like both bills are for the same account? Do they have the same account number (probably only last 4 digits)? Have you logged into your account and looked at your balance? 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Yes it is the same account same number. I’ll be able to speak to someone one week day. No one to assist during the weekend.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I too have an issue the chat does NOT work. How do I get someone to work on a case that has been opened for a year and get my money credited to my account?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.