For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
sirzekeman's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 11:20 PM

Closed

Email address for AT&T Customer Service/Satisfaction

I have been a customer with AT&T for almost 20yrs now and would SIMPLY like an email contact address for Customer Service/Satisfaction where I am able to send an email detailing an issue, receive a confirmation of receipt & hopefully, in a reasonable amount of time, a response.

I have been UNABLE to accomplish this SIMPLE TASK for weeks now - I do NOT wish to utilize the "Live Chat" feature BUT I have attempted to obtain the email contact point via this method and have failed miserably !!

A few attempts ended in my being given email addresses which resulted in IMMEDIATE "Fatal Error" returned email, others I assume went into The Matrix and remained there never to be heard of again as they were neither returned as Fatalities nor acknowledged/answered after weeks of waiting .......

Needless to say I am both frustrated and angered by the manner in which AT&T has conducted itself as a company - someone must be accountable so if there is anyone who reads this and is able to assist me in any way please. 

I will be most appreciative & grateful, ThankU in Advance, JoeM 😞 Man Sad

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My phone I just got about a week ago has someone else on my voicemail & I cannot unlock it to change it

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Hi!

I have problem with my xs max phone. I bought it from user on Offerup. It is from AT&T.

After buying, he reported to AT&T that his phone is lost. What can i do now?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Hi!

I have problem with my xs max phone. I bought it from user on Offerup. It is from AT&T.

After buying, he reported to AT&T that his phone is lost. What can i do now? Thanks for helping!

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

5 years ago

@russoldat wrote:

Hi!

After buying, he reported to AT&T that his phone is lost. What can i do now? Thanks for helping!

It doesn't look like Offerup is very buyer-friendly. If it's been within 2 days, you can file a claim. Otherwise, it looks like it is between you and seller. 

https://ask.offerup.com/Buying/1000062471/Buyer-protection-on-OfferUp.htm

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I tried to place a new service with you guys, you charged my card twice. One of $45.00 and second $52.50. I got a email saying I couldn't get my phones cause you couldn't prove i am who I say i am but any funds would be released back to my card, however this is the 3rd day and I haven't got any money back. I'd like my refund today. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When I subscribed to AT&T Uverse and paid more for the service than I was told I would be paying, it was with the understanding that I would be able to view the CBS network.

While AT&T and CBS play the blame game, customers are the ones paying the price,literally. Your customers dont care whose fault it is,you have a responsibility to your customers to fix it immediately.

I want a rebate for each day I cannot watch CBS. This is not what I contracted for. I will cut the cord or switch to Xfinity if CBS is not restored immediately.serve your customers!

Jeff Kwit

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

5 years ago

@orioleboy wrote:

When I subscribed to AT&T Uverse and paid more for the service than I was told I would be paying, it was with the understanding that I would be able to view the CBS network.

While AT&T and CBS play the blame game, customers are the ones paying the price,literally. Your customers dont care whose fault it is,you have a responsibility to your customers to fix it immediately.

I want a rebate for each day I cannot watch CBS. This is not what I contracted for. I will cut the cord or switch to Xfinity if CBS is not restored immediately.serve your customers!

Jeff Kwit

Nice try.  Your customer agreement doesn’t guarantee all channels because the networks pull this BS all the time.  Ride it out and CBS will be back before you know it.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I signed up for a single AT&T line, around $80.00 per month. The first
month I was billed correctly but the second month I was billed $500. The
other hird month I was billed around $1,500.

I have since walked away from AT&T as their customer service is non
existent.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I would love to write to AT&T and make them aware of the atrocious customer service I’ve received trying to have my U-verse and wireless fixed. Apparently some main line somewhere is out. They have no idea when it’s going to be fixed. I’m on 11 days of no service. I work out of my home office. Ive spoken now to at least 6 customer service reps and 2 supervisors. No one can tell me when this will be fixed. OMG. Zero out of 10 on the customer service scale. 

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

@Michael25RT wrote:

I would love to write to AT&T and make them aware of the atrocious customer service I’ve received trying to have my U-verse and wireless fixed.

You said you already spoke to multiple people at AT&T including two supervisors. Why do you think an email would be any different?

File a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission or the Better Business Bureau and AT&T's Office of the President will be required to contact you. There's no higher authority at AT&T so if they can't fix it, no one will.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.