Need help understanding your bill?
sirzekeman's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 11:20 PM

Closed

Email address for AT&T Customer Service/Satisfaction

I have been a customer with AT&T for almost 20yrs now and would SIMPLY like an email contact address for Customer Service/Satisfaction where I am able to send an email detailing an issue, receive a confirmation of receipt & hopefully, in a reasonable amount of time, a response.

I have been UNABLE to accomplish this SIMPLE TASK for weeks now - I do NOT wish to utilize the "Live Chat" feature BUT I have attempted to obtain the email contact point via this method and have failed miserably !!

A few attempts ended in my being given email addresses which resulted in IMMEDIATE "Fatal Error" returned email, others I assume went into The Matrix and remained there never to be heard of again as they were neither returned as Fatalities nor acknowledged/answered after weeks of waiting .......

Needless to say I am both frustrated and angered by the manner in which AT&T has conducted itself as a company - someone must be accountable so if there is anyone who reads this and is able to assist me in any way please. 

I will be most appreciative & grateful, ThankU in Advance, JoeM 😞 Man Sad

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

I'm going to see if they will allow my daughter to do it since she is on Spring Break. IF they want verify who I am I can email them from my ATT email ... OH wait I keep getting the same $^&* error ... I call bull and scam to force me to continue paying for a service I cant use.  

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

Same issue here, called in this morning to report a non working modem. Tech supposed to be here tonight, get a text message saying issue resolved. Call back into Help Desk to find out why my ticket was closed/placed on hold. After half an hour on the phone, no one can tell me “why” no tech showed up and why my appt was canceled. Now a new appt for tomorrow, wonder what excuse it will be tomorrow. 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.4K Messages

6 years ago

@Melanie48150 wrote:

I'm going to see if they will allow my daughter to do it since she is on Spring Break. IF they want verify who I am I can email them from my ATT email ... OH wait I keep getting the same $^&* error ... I call bull and scam to force me to continue paying for a service I cant use.  

You cannot cancel by email.  If you can provide your daughter with correct information, she may be able to cancel for you from your home phone as proof it’s a valid call.  

Then she can help you reset your email.  

If canceling your ATT service, you should migrate to gmail.   

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I was told by AT&T that we had to switch to fiber optic from DSL.   We are now being doubled charged by AT&T for both.  I have been on the phone countless hours to resolve this and each time they say they have it corrected.  After 3 or 4 months of calling each time AT&T double charged me, I finally got a "final" bill that I did not owe from AT&T collections.  I paid the double charge and they have just sent another revised final bill.  This is the poorest service that I have ever received from a company and I am not a young person.  We had been warned by a neighbor about AT&T and didn't heed the warning.  I will be sure to pass this information on to anyone who plans to use AT&T.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I wish I could get out of the phone I have with AT&T, I want NOTHING to do with them, their service is the worst and they don't tell the truth..for instant, their commercial states you can get Spectrum everywhere, that is a lie, we have called many times wanting to get service, they you can't get it in your area, Hawks Landing, Cape Girardeau, Mo...63701 with that said, HOW can they advertise you can get Spectrum everywhere?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I am writing this here as my last attempt for help! I have had the worst experience in life with this company from the day of installation. I will try to make this short and sweet. I signed up with DIRECTV/aTT in Sept after moving. The rough patches started on the day of installation. They sent two techs out who argued in my front lawn for an hour about whose job it is. Finally after that ended they installed my cable/internet and everything was good, or so I thought. The following month I get a call stating my bill is late from debt collectors. IM LIVID bc I pay my bill every month! This lead to me calling dtv/att. After speaking with the rep from dtv/att  we come to realize that I somehow had two account numbers ( one was cancelled and another was created ( not by me! Nor was I notified) So basically I was sending payments to an account that no longer existed. However this is the account that was on my bill. STRIKE 1. Then fast forward to December, The 8th to be exact. I come in after a long day of work and NONE of the cable is working properly! I call in to get a reason for this and no one can tell me anything. Supposedly, on their end everything is working fine. So they then send out Tech guy number 1. He comes over and literally was in our house for 5+ hours trying to find what the issue is. He eventually gives up and says they had to have cut your service off b/c he has never these.. AGAIN, according to Dtv/att my services are working fine. So I call them back, sit on hold for an hour+ then I finally get someone and explain the issue to them. AGAIN, they tell me my services are showing to be working fine but will send ANOTHER TECH OUT. SO that following week we schedule a TECH appointment and guess what? The guy doesn't even show!!!! After about an hour over the time he was supposed to come, I call dvt/att to complain once again. The lady tells me that from what she is showing, the tech is at our home and no one is home. At this point I fn lost it! I started telling the lady this is bull crap  b/c I'm standing in my house now. There is no one outside nor has anyone rang my door bell. The lady apologizes and assures me she will get to the bottom of this. The tech guy never came btw STRIKE 2. Now I'm extremely upset b/c I've been in this home since the week of the 8th no cable, missing all the great football games, a two year old that can’t watch her cartoons and oh yeah MY WIFE was pregnant with our Twins we just had in May. So I call back. This was on the 26th! I urged for my account to be credited for all the days in December that I was without service. This left me with a balance of $109 which I paid that day.  On the 27th, I attempt to cancel my service. The customer service rep told me that w/o three attempts to correct the issue, it’s a great chance id be charged with Early Term fees and insisted we give it one more shot. So on the 27th of Dec. I scheduled for my 3rd tech appointment. This was set for Dec 30th. Dec 30th rolls around and the tech actually came this time. THANK GOD! Very nice guy btw. Anyway, after another 5+ hours this tech guys tells us that it is nothing that he can do b/c our system was set up incorrectly. We only have two options. 1. being uninstall and have someone come in and set up the cable correctly 2. Just uninstall and move on. THIS CAME FROM THE TECH GUY YOU ALL SENT. So I choose to have the cable uninstalled. No way I was going to chance working with a company that makes a client jump through so many hoops to get info on his account or set up the equipment properly. Now this is when the real stress kicked it. Getting someone to let me cancel my account. Throughout the month of January/Feb I'm calling and speaking with people about trying get access to my account. B/c one thing I'm leaving out is when I phone in NO ONE CAN EVER GET ACCESS TO MY INFO. They said I have some type of joint account and only certain reps have access to those. So it was plenty of times I've called in and just hung out of frustration of either not getting someone or someone just not being up to date on account(People would be unaware of past conversations, not knowing that I had credits applied, the list goes on). I finally get someone of the line that can get into my account and I explain to them my concerns. After listening to me vent the lady states ON MARCH 7th! (Yes Cable hasn't worked properly since the 8th of DEC) That she will credit my account another 97 bucks and that she will allow me to cancel my services without being charged. She stated that my bill will show the cancel fee until the credit she provided (420) kicks in. I asked the manger for an email confirmation and at that point she says I won’t get one until the credit kicks in. IT SOUNDED fishy but I trusted her since this was the furthest I've got with trying to get this headache taken care of. Then April rolls around and get a bill from credence stating I owe you all 80 bucks. My bill was never 80 bucks but hey after this headache I just paid it hoping everything would be done and over. BOY WAS I WRONG. About an hour ago I get another call from Credence stating that there is ANOTHER DEBT that needs to be handled. This is crazy! I would like to speak with someone. Coming to this forum was my last hope. Calling doesn't work. Chatting doesn't work. So I figure at least with me posting here I can have a paper trail. I will not be paying you all 420$ for cancelling the service AS I WAS SUGGESTED TO DO by the Tech. No client should have to deal with this.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.4K Messages

6 years ago

@Client313

File a BBB complaint.  Someone from higher up will contact you.  

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

My phone is STILL working although I have no paid the bill in months. Not sure when it never occurred to me to file with the BBB. 

Thank you.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

ATT Cares does not reply to any kind of messages. Twitter, Facebook or Messenger. How do i get in touch with someone that can assist me? My local store is not any help, chat & phone calls get me nowhere.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

6 years ago

@dashiell1950, you’ve tried almost everything. What are you seeking? It’s possible it just isn’t feasible. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.