Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Early termination fee

Early termination fee

How do I find my early termination fee per line?
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎12-28-2016 11:09 AM

Re: Early termination fee

@Tbrown3216 Are you trying to estimate it? or find it on the bill?

I believe for a contract it's $325 minus $10 times for each month you've done on your contract.

If you have Next payments, there is no penalty, you just need to pay off what you owe on the phones.

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5

Thank you so much!!!
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

How can I request a waiver of the early cancellation fee under special circumstances?  My mother was placed in a memory care facility in another city and all services were terminated on Nov 7. All equipment has been returned

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
ACE - Master

@Dorthy3900 wrote:

How can I request a waiver of the early cancellation fee under special circumstances?  My mother was placed in a memory care facility in another city and all services were terminated on Nov 7. All equipment has been returned

Cell phone service doesn't have contract with more than a month or two left, and there isn't equipment to return. 

I'm thinking you might want the Direct TV or Uverse forums

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support