Need help understanding your bill?
smblackwell's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 7th, 2013 4:34 PM

ETF on final bill?

Does the ETF get added to your final bill, or do you have to pay that immediately when terminating your contract?

Just curious as to how this works, I want to terminate my contract but I don't have the money to pay the ETF all at once.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

294 Messages

11 years ago

If you do cancel services, any applicable fees will just be added to your final bill. Remember as well that the final bill is not prorated, so if you do decide to cancel, try to cancel as close as possible to the end of your billing cycle. 

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

11 years ago

The ETF will be added to the final bill for each line you cancel with AT&T.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I need the ETF BILL FROM ATT DIRECTV ACCOUNT *****

KALIMA[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

7 years ago

The final bill will be mailed to your address of record.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@kalimaassami This is a customer forum, not customer support plus this is the cell phone forum, not Directv. You need to contact Directv.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I Need the ETF bill for account [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@kalimaassami Again, the forum is not customer support. You need to contact customer support directly. It is also a public forum. Bad idea to post your account number, even if it is closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.