Need help understanding your bill?
Engineer54's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, October 5th, 2012 6:54 PM

Donations

I have excess minutes/dollars in my prepaid account.  I understand that AT&T participates in The mGive Foundation.  If I text a donation, will it be an additional charge  to my credit card for my prepaid account or will it simply be deducted from my current prepaid balance?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

12 years ago

As referenced in this article about donations to Chile, SMS based donation will be debited from the balance of your pre-paid account. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

I tried my donation per your advice and it worked fine. The charge was deleted from my account balance just as you had said.

Thanks

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I am currently housed at the CADV in Camdenton MO. I came here with literally nothing but the clothes on my back. I need a phone as soon as possible so that I can start filling out job applications and make regular unregulated phone calls. I was hoping that I could have someone donate to me a referbished phone or a phone at all. I have to be able to access the internet on it and I will have wifi on a regular. If you know of anyone that can do this I would greatly appreciate it. thank you.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.