Does the 450 minutes family plan has the unlimited calls to any mobile phone in US on any carrier ?

m8
Contributor

Does the 450 minutes family plan has the unlimited calls to any mobile phone in US on any carrier ?

Hi,

I know the 700 minute plan has

Thanks

Message 1 of 9 (5,845 Views)
Former Employee

Re: Does the 450 minutes family plan has the unlimited calls to any mobile phone in US on any carrie

It does as long as you have unlimited text.

Message 2 of 9 (5,839 Views)
m8
Contributor

Re: Does the 450 minutes family plan has the unlimited calls to any mobile phone in US on any carrie

I do, thank you

Message 3 of 9 (5,830 Views)
Mentor

Available on $39.99 and higher Nation plans and $69.99 and higher FamilyTalk plans  The 450 FT plan would not qualify

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 9 (5,753 Views)
Former Employee

OK, but you don't just get it automatically, you have to get a new unlimited plan with M2AM, you can switch them online, by calling customer care or in the store.

Message 5 of 9 (5,729 Views)
Highlighted
Expert
Solution
Accepted by ATT_James (Former Moderator)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

[ Edited ]

drumn_bass wrote:

OK, but you don't just get it automatically, you have to get a new unlimited plan with M2AM, you can switch them online, by calling customer care or in the store.

the 450 family plan does not qualify for the mobile to mobile, if I recall correctly the first plan that does in the family plan is the 700 minute one @ 69.99

Message 6 of 9 (5,715 Views)
Master

wingrider01 wrote:

drumn_bass wrote:

the 450 family plan does not qualify for the mobile to mobile, if I recall correctly the first plan that does in the family plan is the 700 minute one @ 69.99

So I take it that the wrong solution was accepted by the OP? The 700 min. FamilyTalk plan is the Unlimited Mobile- to-Any-Mobile, not the 450 min. one?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 7 of 9 (5,686 Views)
Expert

Wild Banchi wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

drumn_bass wrote:

So I take it that the wrong solution was accepted by the OP? The 700 min. FamilyTalk plan is the Unlimited Mobile- to-Any-Mobile, not the 450 min. one?

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans/messaging-plans.jsp

• Available on $39.99 and higher Nation plans and $69.99 and higher FamilyTalk plans
  •  

http://www.wireless.att.com/answer-center/main.jsp?t=solutionTab&ft=&ps=solutionPanels&locale=&_dync...

Message 8 of 9 (5,675 Views)
    Former Employee

OP, I didn't realize you were talking about a family plan, it has to me 700 min $69.99 or higher to qualify for M2AM. What kind of family plan do you have?

Message 9 of 9 (5,667 Views)
    Share this topic
    Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.