Need help understanding your bill?
m8's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, March 9th, 2011 3:24 PM

Does the 450 minutes family plan has the unlimited calls to any mobile phone in US on any carrier ?

Hi,

Does the 450 minutes family plan has the unlimited calls to any mobile phone in US on any carrier ?

I know the 700 minute plan has

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

13 years ago

@drumn_bass wrote:

OK, but you don't just get it automatically, you have to get a new unlimited plan with M2AM, you can switch them online, by calling customer care or in the store.

@the 450 family plan does not qualify for the mobile to mobile, if I recall correctly the first plan that does in the family plan is the 700 minute one @ 69.99

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

I do, thank you

Mentor

• 

37 Messages

13 years ago

Available on $39.99 and higher Nation plans and $69.99 and higher FamilyTalk plans  The 450 FT plan would not qualify

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

13 years ago

@wingrider01 wrote:

@drumn_bass wrote:

OK, but you don't just get it automatically, you have to get a new unlimited plan with M2AM, you can switch them online, by calling customer care or in the store.

@the 450 family plan does not qualify for the mobile to mobile, if I recall correctly the first plan that does in the family plan is the 700 minute one @ 69.99

So I take it that the wrong solution was accepted by the OP? The 700 min. FamilyTalk plan is the Unlimited Mobile- to-Any-Mobile, not the 450 min. one?

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

13 years ago

@Wild Banchi wrote:

@wingrider01 wrote:

@drumn_bass wrote:

So I take it that the wrong solution was accepted by the OP? The 700 min. FamilyTalk plan is the Unlimited Mobile- to-Any-Mobile, not the 450 min. one?

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans/messaging-plans.jsp

• Available on $39.99 and higher Nation plans and $69.99 and higher FamilyTalk plans
  •  

http://www.wireless.att.com/answer-center/main.jsp?t=solutionTab&ft=&ps=solutionPanels&locale=&_dyncharset=UTF-8&solutionId=KB116688

att site 3.PNG

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
    New to AT&T Community?
    New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
    New to the AT&T Community?
    Visit the Community How-To.