DirectBuy

Highlighted
Employee

DirectBuy

Does anyone know how to turn direct buy on or off on your account? I was told to go to att.com/db but I don't see that option there. 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 5 (863 Views)

Re: DirectBuy

Message 2 of 5 (847 Views)
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author aBenjamin
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Depending on what phone you have, you can manage your parental controls via the media net on your phone. With many smart phones you can't access media net so you can also just call customer care and ask them to add a purchase blocker to your phone number.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (836 Views)
Employee

Customer Care was able to remove the block. Woot! Now to download APPZ!!!! 

Employee Contributor*
Message 4 of 5 (824 Views)
Employee

Glad to hear it!
Employee Contributor*
Message 5 of 5 (812 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.