thomascgty's profile
Associated Member

Associated Member

• 

126 Messages

Monday, July 14th, 2014 4:37 AM

Difference between the Old 6GB Unlimited Talk/Text vs 6GB Mobile Share Value

Capture.JPG

I am confuse. What is "hidden" difference in the plan? I am pretty sure there is a string attached on this.

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

1 Attachment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

10 years ago

the "string" attached is that if you want to upgrade your phone, you will pay for it, one way or another. If you get a subsidized upgrade, you will lose the "discount" and pay $40 per month for the phone plan until the subsidized contract has been completed. you can avoid the extra per month by paying full price for the phone up front, or by using NEXT, which you pay full price for the phone either over 18 or 24 months. With NEXT, you can get a new phone earlier if you return the phone in good condition and by another phone using NEXT.

to get that pricing, your phones need to be out of contract.

Associated Member

• 

126 Messages

10 years ago

Sorry for the late response.

If one of the five lines lose its discount due to an upgrade with 2yr commitment down the road, then will I lose all the BYOD discounts that are being applied on the eligible lines?

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

10 years ago

No. Each line and the contracts for each is separate. Losing the discount on one line does not affect the other lines. They will still receive the discount for being out of contract.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.