For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
ntsuperpm's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, February 17th, 2017 3:24 PM

Device Unlock REquest - Frustration

I have requested to unlock my device on 2/14. Until now, I am still battling with several phone calls and chat but my device is still not unlocked. All agents researched and there's no outstanding bills, been with ATT for over 20 years and no contract in place. I am very frustrated and dissatisfied with all these not going anywhere. CUL122487094643. This is my request #.I need help. Customer care was no care at all- your chat could take information and said Oh- wait for 1 hr- then 2 hrs then tomorrow am etc. Just got of chat right now, and after research, they can't tell why it's not allowing them to unlock. I was told to call Customer care. I am very frustrated and frankly, for over 20 years of being with ATT , I don't deserve this

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

Sorry it is a hassle.  

Can you please tell me what plan are you on and what phone you are trying to unlock?

And what message you got when you were denied?

And was the phone ever replaced with insurance or warranty?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Hello-
My request is pending. Have not heard in 48 hrs since the request on 2/14.
I'm not in any contract because of the years with ATT- did not purchase any new phone- My iPhone is iPhone 6 and over 3 years old. 
All the representative did their research and they too are wondering what is the hold up.
Appreciate any help
Thanks

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

Hmmm.  The iPhone 6 is a little more than 2 years old.  It came out in September 2014.   29 months ago.  

Are you still using ATT for service and not recently canceled?   If you recently canceled your last bill must be paid

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.