Deposit Refund

Contributor

Deposit Refund

I really wonder about my deposit.

Actually I opened my at&t account with my friends from family plan on January 2011. When I opened it, we paid $500 deposit each because of international students. And I changed family plan to individual plan on November 2011. At that time, I paid $500 deposit again. Now I refund $500 deposit that I paid when I changed individual plan, but I didn’t refund other deposit when I belonged to family plan. Also now I don’t connect family plan members because someone changed their phone numbers and other went to their country. How can I refund family plan deposit?

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Deposit

Unfortunately you would have to find a way to get a hold of the original account holder, the $500 you paid for that line would of been refunded to that account holder.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Community Support

Re: Deposit

Please review http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB409269#fbid=vHiROW4c98R for more information and guidelines regarding your deposit refund. 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (2)
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support