Helpful Links

Data free streaming on ATT wireless

Contributor

Data free streaming on ATT wireless

How can I be sure my AT&T wireless phones are streaming Directv content data free?
Message 1 of 6
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Data free streaming on ATT wireless

@Mfaber457 If you log in on the web (on a desktop, not your phone) you can see the promo data.

It looks like this:

Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 3.33.58 PM.png 

• This is the public AT&T community forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When solved / helped, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be the correct information...
    The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, it's particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post).
  • *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Message 2 of 6
    ACE - Expert

Here's mine!   

liz numbers.jpg

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
    *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Message 3 of 6
    ACE - Expert

@lizdance40 Is that the mobile AT&T app? Mobile AT&T web?

• This is the public AT&T community forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When solved / helped, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be the correct information...
    The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, it's particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post).
  • *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Message 4 of 6
    ACE - Expert

@Mfaber457 MORE FREE DATA INFO...

Actually, this is DirecTV NOW streaming info, but I believe all the rules for free data are the same.

The basics: https://directvnow.com/data

Help pages (might be the same but laid out different): https://help.directvnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/212914066-Will-AT-T-Wireless-subscribers-incur-data-us...

This link points out that AppleTV and Amazon Fire Stick (etc.) are excluded from the free data: https://help.directvnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000344403-Can-I-stream-DIRECTV-NOW-data-free-from-a...

Message 5 of 6
    ACE - Expert

@garylapointe

Good question.  I took this screen shot back in December.  I was a little skeptical of how it worked, so I was watching my devices and account carefully.  I suspect this was iPad, safari browser 

during December I used almost 11 gigs of sponsored data.  During the bill periods from 11/18 to 1/17 I used a total of just over 14 gigs of sponsored data.   

My last pet sitting I was in an ATT dead zone Woman Sad

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
    *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Message 6 of 6
    Share this topic
    Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support