For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
skyline104's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 25th, 2014 7:50 PM

Closed

Customer service email?

Hello, I'm new to the AT&T forums. I've been searching AT&Ts site for a customer service email address and I can not find one to save my life. I was hoping someone here could shed some light.

Thanks in advanced!

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

There is unfortunately no email address, but you can chat with us live here.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Received this Need Help.

Attached is a email I received which does not allow me to respond therefore I am sending this to your department. The "UNLOCK" code I received from a previous email sent from AT &T does not work. After talking with numerous people at AT&T they were suppose to resolve the issue. The phone I have was purchased under a contract with AT&T which I had completed the obligations of that contract several years ago. AT &T is the company who put the lock code on the device and upon completion of my contractual obligations should remove the locking codes. I have paid for the device in full in accordance with the terms and conditions of the original contract therefore there is ZERO reason to hold my PROPERTY hostage. The mobile phone number is incorrect in this email even though the IMEI is correct. The current reasons reflected in this email does not even apply to my conditions. It is unbelievable that something as simple as this should be requires 4 days and numerous calls to get absolutely NOWHERE. Please forward to me the physical mailing address to the individual or department in your company who I can file a formal written complaint.

To: "Debnam, Ralph"
Sent: Sunday, June 1, 2014 5:33:29 PM
Subject: Subsidy Device Unlock Request

Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your AT&T mobile device.

CASE:MOBILE:IMEI:
CM20140530_89036330

We cannot complete your request for one of the following reasons:.

• If you are under contract you must complete the contract period before your device can be unlocked.
    • If you paid full price for your AT&T device and are a postpaid customer you must have at least 60 days of service with AT&T.

If you have questions, please review the AT&T Mobile Device Unlock eligibility requirements by going to this link att.com/deviceunlock. For business customers please visit att.com/biz for assistance with an unlock request.

Thank you for your business. For other questions about our AT&T wireless service or other Mobile devices, please visit att.com

Sincerely,
AT&T Customer Care Team

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE
All replies are automatically deleted.

Former Employee

• 

636 Messages

10 years ago

The only physical address that's available, that I know, is what is at the bottom of your bill.

It'll say something like,

Written correspondence.

Don't mail notes or letters to the payment address. Mail them to: . . . .

-Alex

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Have been emailing back and forth about a problem with a customer service rep, but now get a message that says:  

"Thanks for your e-mail to AT&T. This email address has been discontinued."

I tried to send a message to attcustomercare,through my private messages, but it will not send. Thought it might be my browser, so tried google chrome, but no luck.

Can someone send me an email address that works and won't be discontinued before this problem gets straightened out?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Gary D[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I have no idea why so many people use AT&T wireless.  It is absolutely TERRIBLE for customer service.  I have tried it for a year now.  I am switching to a U.S. based service.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.