Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Corporate email address or address to file a complaint.

Contributor

Corporate email address or address to file a complaint.

Can someone provide me the email address or address  for AT&T corporate please. I need to file a complaint and the store won't give me the information or the customer service department. 

Thank you, 

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Master

Re: Corporate email address or address to file a complaint.

There is no email address. You can call customer service or file a report with the BBB if you think your issue is worth pursuing. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
ACE - Expert

Sorry, ATT does not do customer support via email. There is no such email address. The corporate addresss was quickly found on google:

AT&T Corporate Headquarters.
208 S Akard St,
Dallas, TX 75202.
(210) 821-4105.

However, you might be better off filing your complaint with either the BBB or FCC. A complaint to either will result in someone from ATT contacting you.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7
Contributor

Who can I contact to help me with a warranty issue. I'm being charged for a phone I sent back and they are claiming it's broken, yet I don't even have the phone with me. The phone was sent back in the same packaging it went out. 60 days later I get a letter stating this phone is "broken" 

I'm being charge $649.00 for a 6 S PLUS REFURNISH PHONE. Every time I call the warranty department no one seems to care. I don't know what else to do. HELP!! 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Literally both replies tell you who you can contact 

Message 5 of 7
Teacher

ATT CEO is still Randall Stephenson.

His email is: [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] He will forward your concern to his executive assistants who WILL respond within a day or two.

However, mailing a letter to the Texas address is best. 

Keep it simple; keep it professional. This email is available online. You have to look up their board of directors. You have to go outside of ATT website. This info used to be posted on their site. Now you have to find it on the web. Cheers.

Message 6 of 7
Teacher

Total nonsense. You don’t get anywhere which is why you’re here!

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support