Need help understanding your bill?
HYEE's profile

Teacher

• 

47 Messages

Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 6:01 AM

Corporate Discount

I signed up for ATT and placed my order on Friday.  Today I find out that my mother's company has corporate discount for ATT members.  I read that the discounts include credit for new service and activation, but it has to be done by ordering through the Premier Portal.  Also, there are discounts on the monthly bill.  How do I apply the credit and the monthly discount?

I tried registering on the ATT site, but my number is not in the system yet.  I had placed in my order to move my current number from another carrier.  I think that since the number is not moved over yet until I activate my phone, the system will not let me register on the site.

Any advice will be helpful.

Thanks.

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

12 years ago

Happy to help and welcome to the community 🙂 We hope you stick around!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE!         they tell you there is a corporate discount, they encourage you to apply! Then they give you the run-a-round! Your numbers are wrong, your identification isn't the right kind.  you will send in your papers dozens of times and never get acknowledgment that they were received, and when you call they tell you the numbers were wrong. AGAIN!.  We, at my job, were told by a A T & T salesperson that we were eligible, and all who carried A T & T all applied. NOT ONE PERSON has received a discount of any kind. not one! We started the process in April of 2011 and here it is December!   don't fall into a paperwork trap! Just know that A T & T says they will, but they are being so dishonest when they say that. ITS ALL A LIE!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

How to apply for Corporate discount? I just got AT&T wireless service.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

So I'm under a family plan under my dad. Is it better to get out of his plan and start my own with the corporate discount which is activation fee waived and discounts on wireless? Or is it better to stay on family plan?

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Kkim1107 wrote:

So I'm under a family plan under my dad. Is it better to get out of his plan and start my own with the corporate discount which is activation fee waived and discounts on wireless? Or is it better to stay on family plan?

1.   You already have service, why would there be activation?  

2.    You would be charged $18 to accept billing responsibility 

3.    Group plans are always cheaper.  Minimum plan for 1 gig is $25 and the portion subject to discount.  Add $20 line fee, $5 +/- taxes and possibly phone installments.   So the least you pay for your own account is $45 just for service.  https://www.att.com/plans/wireless/mobile-share-flex.html

4.   Unlimited plans don’t allow discounts (if that’s what you were thinking.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.