Corporate Discount

Teacher

Corporate Discount

I signed up for ATT and placed my order on Friday.  Today I find out that my mother's company has corporate discount for ATT members.  I read that the discounts include credit for new service and activation, but it has to be done by ordering through the Premier Portal.  Also, there are discounts on the monthly bill.  How do I apply the credit and the monthly discount?

I tried registering on the ATT site, but my number is not in the system yet.  I had placed in my order to move my current number from another carrier.  I think that since the number is not moved over yet until I activate my phone, the system will not let me register on the site.

Any advice will be helpful.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 23 (64,492 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Corporate Discount

HYEE wrote:

Also in the corporate discount, I read that new service ordered online can get up to $25 credit.  How do I apply this when I already ordered before knowing this?

Hi HYEE - You may be able to ask for the credit to be applied post order, however I cannot guarantee it would be. If you'd like to speak with someone to see if your employee discount can be retroactive, please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 16 of 23 (55,598 Views)
Teacher

[ Edited ]

Thank you all for your assistance.  The order is placed under my mom's name, and it is a family plan.

I have contacted ATT by phone, and the rep told me that the credit is not retroactive.  If I call and get another rep, would that rep apply the credit?

Message 17 of 23 (55,587 Views)
Mentor

most likely not
Message 18 of 23 (55,577 Views)
Former Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by topic author HYEE
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

HYEE wrote:

Thank you all for your assistance.  The order is placed under my mom's name, and it is a family plan.

I have contacted ATT by phone, and the rep told me that the credit is not retroactive.  If I call and get another rep, would that rep apply the credit?

Sorry, it was worth an ask to see if this type of credit could be applied retroactively, but it sounds like it's not. I suggest you do a close review of your employee discount plan to make sure you're getting everything that it offers. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 19 of 23 (55,574 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Thank you all for your advice and tips.  Much appreciated.

Message 20 of 23 (55,558 Views)
Former Community Manager

Happy to help and welcome to the community Smiley Happy We hope you stick around!

--------------

Message 21 of 23 (53,602 Views)
Contributor

BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE!         they tell you there is a corporate discount, they encourage you to apply! Then they give you the run-a-round! Your numbers are wrong, your identification isn't the right kind.  you will send in your papers dozens of times and never get acknowledgment that they were received, and when you call they tell you the numbers were wrong. AGAIN!.  We, at my job, were told by a A T & T salesperson that we were eligible, and all who carried A T & T all applied. NOT ONE PERSON has received a discount of any kind. not one! We started the process in April of 2011 and here it is December!   don't fall into a paperwork trap! Just know that A T & T says they will, but they are being so dishonest when they say that. ITS ALL A LIE!

Message 22 of 23 (53,476 Views)
Contributor

How to apply for Corporate discount? I just got AT&T wireless service.

Message 23 of 23 (53,340 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.