Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Contract

Highlighted

Contract

I sign up to be on a contract but they put me on an installment plan . I'm just finding this out and it's to late to change it cuz my 30 days been up what should I do without paying a lot of money cuz this is my first time ever doing a phone plain . And the people at the store didn't really explain anything to me
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎09-29-2016 9:58 AM

Re: Contract

AT&T no longer has contract plans, your only option in pay full price up front or buy with the installment plan (NEXT).

Since phone prices have gone through the roof, the cell phone companies will no longer subsidize phone costs. You pay full retail for the phone.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: Contract

No carrier offers 2 year contracts anymore.  Installment plans are the options, unless you pay full price..  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support