Complaint

Highlighted
Contributor

Complaint

Does anyone here know how to file a formal complaint?  I have tried calling and they told me to login type in "complaint" in the search engine and there is form to fill out.  I have done this and only found an arbitration form?   Any ideas?

Thank you, GL

Tags (3)
Message 1 of 2
ACE - Professor

Re: Complaint

ginalinn wrote:

Does anyone here know how to file a formal complaint?  I have tried calling and they told me to login type in "complaint" in the search engine and there is form to fill out.  I have done this and only found an arbitration form?   Any ideas?

Thank you, GL

There's no such thing as a "formal complaint". If you have an issue, you can talk to customer service to get it resolved. 

If you've had trouble getting your issue resolved using the traditional means, send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below and a manager will be in touch with you. 

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support