Helpful Links

Complaint

Highlighted
Contributor

Complaint

Does anyone here know how to file a formal complaint?  I have tried calling and they told me to login type in "complaint" in the search engine and there is form to fill out.  I have done this and only found an arbitration form?   Any ideas?

Thank you, GL

Tags (3)
Message 1 of 2
ACE - Master

Re: Complaint

ginalinn wrote:

Does anyone here know how to file a formal complaint?  I have tried calling and they told me to login type in "complaint" in the search engine and there is form to fill out.  I have done this and only found an arbitration form?   Any ideas?

Thank you, GL

There's no such thing as a "formal complaint". If you have an issue, you can talk to customer service to get it resolved. 

If you've had trouble getting your issue resolved using the traditional means, send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below and a manager will be in touch with you. 

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support