Need help understanding your bill?
teason's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, December 24th, 2016 2:55 PM

Combining ATT/Direct TV to save money is a lie! ATT does not stand by what they say

We changed our cable provider to Direct TV because we were told it would reduce our bill by $120 - $150 dollars a month (we have 4 people on the account).  This did not happen.  After months of trying to resolve the problem ATTs response was We are very sorry that what you were told was inaccurate.  Very dissapointed as I have been a customer for many many years.  This has brought this company to a new low in my eyes.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

The prices for wireless service and phones are published online, and even includes a tool to add data, line fees and the installments on phones.  Did you use this resource?

https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/data-plans.html

The only thing not calculated is pass through taxes and fees and one time charges for activating service.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@teason Where was the savings supposed to be? On the cell plan? Cheaper satellite/?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

The savings, ATT claimed, was supposed to be on my cell bill.    In the end, ATT/Direct TV said "Sorry but the savings you were  promised we can't give you"

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@teason 4 smartphones would be $180 with Unlimited data (no hotspot/tehtering) on the "DirecTV plan".

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.