Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Changing prepaid plans

Contributor

Changing prepaid plans

I am currently on a prepaid plan of 10 cents per minute. I was previously under the impression that if I changed to a plan that included data i.e. the $50.00 per month plan, I could never return to the 10 cents per minute plan since it no longer is offered, but today at an ATT retail store I was told that since I am currently on the 10 cents per minute plan I could return to it if I was unhappy with another plan. Does anyone know which is correct?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎09-24-2019 6:16 PM

Re: Changing prepaid plans

Don’t believe the store. Once you change your plan, you will not be able to get the 10  cent plan back.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎10-01-2019 12:46 PM

Re: Changing prepaid plans

You can only change to plans that still exist, and the 10¢ Plan is long gone

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support