Helpful Links

Change my Plan

Highlighted
Contributor

Change my Plan

I am considering changing proviiders because of the rate I'm paying.  I no longer need unlimited everything, since my phone is no longer used full time for work, only occasionally.  I need a new plan based upon my average usage with a little buffer.  Please either call me or let me know here the best rate I can get for a changed plan so I can compare.

Thank you.

S. [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Change my Plan

@SharonBaker This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. No one from ATT will call you based on your post here. It is also a public forum, please remove your personal information. All of ATT's plans and rates are online at att.com.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Change my Plan

@SharonBaker  How many lines? How much data do you need?

• This is the public AT&T community forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When solved / helped, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be the correct information...
    The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, it's particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post).
  • *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Message 3 of 3
    You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
    Share this topic
    Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support