Cannot Make or Receive Calls

Community Support

Cannot Make or Receive Calls

[ Edited ]

To determine if you are following the right steps, visit Make or Receive Calls . If still having trouble, try our troubleshoot and resolve tool. When you go to this link, enter your device make and model and follow the steps for making and receiving calls. 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2 (1,127 Views)
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author ATTJulieCS
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Cannot Make or Receive Calls

[ Edited ]

ATTJulieCS wrote:

To determine if you are following the right steps, visit Make or Receive Calls . If still having trouble, try our troubleshoot and resolve tool. When you go to this link, enter your device make and model and follow the steps for making and receiving calls. 

To learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (1,126 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.