For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Teague0413's profile

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

Thursday, November 16th, 2017 6:44 AM

Why was my order cancelled?

Hey all!

So I tried to update on 11/13 and today received an email stating this:

We couldn't confirm your identity with the information you gave us, so we had to cancel your order. Don't worry. If there was a hold on your card, we'll release the funds soon.

Still want to order? Submit a new order online.

I talked with someone via chat since I was at work, and they told me to disregard the email and promised everything was okay. I checked again and the order was cancelled completely and refunded! So, I tried to order again today and received the same email again 5 minuets later! What should I do??

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@Teague0413 wrote:

Hey all!

So I tried to update on 11/13 and today received an email stating this:

We couldn't confirm your identity with the information you gave us, so we had to cancel your order. Don't worry. If there was a hold on your card, we'll release the funds soon.

Still want to order? Submit a new order online.

I talked with someone via chat since I was at work, and they told me to disregard the email and promised everything was okay. I checked again and the order was cancelled completely and refunded! So, I tried to order again today and received the same email again 5 minuets later! What should I do??

Go to a company-owned AT&T store. For some reason, AT&T can't verify your identity online. If you go to a store, they can see a photo ID so the order should go through without issue. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.