Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Canceling a line

Contributor

Canceling a line

I’m trying to cancel  a line I added on to my contract for my gf. I won’t be able to get the phone back and if I do it will be in terrible condition. I want to cancel it but I’ll finish paying off the phone. Is this possible?

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎04-26-2019 7:16 AM

Re: Canceling a line

If you cancel the line, you will be billed for the remainder owed on the phone. You can’t cancel and still make monthly payments on the phone. Cancelling the line also cancels the Next plan.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I would like to cancel my land line account for phone number *****.

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

@Moose0420 This forum is not customer support and not how to cancel your land line. You need to call to cancel.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support