Can't add anymore lines?

Highlighted
Contributor

Can't add anymore lines?

I am trying to buy a phone to add to my line from costco (i currently have 3 lines on my account including mine)but it says I am not allowed anymore lines. But on AT&T I can add two more lines. Help.

Message 1 of 5
Expert

Re: Can't add anymore lines?

LkChoe wrote:

I am trying to buy a phone to add to my line from costco (i currently have 3 lines on my account including mine)but it says I am not allowed anymore lines. But on AT&T I can add two more lines. Help.

How many minutes is your family plan?

550 = 3 lines maximum

700 and above = 5 lines

On the att site I believe it will let you know that you have to upgrade you rplan before you can complete the order

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Expert

What minute plan do you have? If you have the 550 minute plan, it is capped at 3 lines. If you have the 700 minute plan, it is capped at 5 lines. If you have a grandfathered plan (no longer available), you cannot add lines to it.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

I have a 700 minute plan

Message 4 of 5
Expert

LkChoe wrote:

I have a 700 minute plan

you are allowed 5 lines on that,  something in the costco system then

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support