Can I sign up to AT&t with an existing iphone

Can I sign up to AT&t with an existing iphone

Basically what the title says, I have an Iphone but no plan and I want to know if I can sign up to AT&T like normal or do I still need to purches a phone?

Message 1 of 5 (988 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: Can I sign up to AT&t with an existing iphone

Hi there!

Yes, it is absolutely possible to sign up for service with your current iPhone! Smiley Wink

Let us know if you have anymore questions!

-Evandela
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (982 Views)
Master

You can even operate on a month-to-month basis. That means no contract for you, if you don't want one. Although it is nice to get an upgrade every two years or so at the subsidized price...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 5 (955 Views)
Scholar

Go into a store and tell them you have a phone and just want to start service month-to-month with NO CONTRACT.  

In the future if you decide you want a new phone you can get one at the subsidized price by signing a two year contract.  

Message 4 of 5 (951 Views)
Employee

Yup. Getting service with equipment you own is totally possible. Just remember that the iPhone, like all smartphones, requires a data plan Smiley Happy
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (926 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.