Need help understanding your bill?
smith2k15's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 30th, 2015 1:21 AM

Can I make a payment arrangement for late payment?

My bill is due on the 28 how long I have to pay it and can pay half and the rest before tmy next bill come out

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there @smith2k15

I’d be happy to help with your billing concerns! Payment is due on the 28th. If payment is not received by the due date, service may be suspended at any time after this date. If unable to make a payment by the due date, we would recommend attempting to make a payment arrangement (not available at all times).

To make a payment arrangement online:

1. Go to Make a Payment. If prompted, log in.
    • If you manage multiple bills, select the account for which you're making a late payment.
    • If you want to split the amount due into two payments with different dates, amounts, and/or payment methods, select Split this Payment.
  2. Enter the Amount of your payment(s).
  3. Select the calendar icon, next to the Payment Date field, and choose a date. Available dates are based on your eligibility.
  4. Select a Payment Method.
    If you select Other, you're committing to paying online, at a payment location, or by phone, on or before the date you selected.
  5. Enter your payment information, then select Next.
  6. Review your payment details, then select Submit to complete your scheduled late payment.
  7. To verify your scheduled payment, go to myAT&T > Billing, Usage, Payments > History tab.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

My question is. I tryed to pay $25 on my uverse Bill. But it also payed my direct tv bill in full. I can't do this. Can you help me fix this.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Any suggestions made a payment arrangement to pay almost $700 on the 14th of this month.

But will no have full amount unfortunally.
Is there anyway I can pay a partial amount
And make an arrangement to pay the rest?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

hey this is Reginald brown trying to make a payment for a later date

ACE - Sage

• 

116.4K Messages

5 years ago

@vediabrown wrote:

hey this is Reginald brown trying to make a payment for a later date

This is not AT&T and not how you make payments or arrangements to pay late.  That is done in your myATT ACCOUNT online. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.