For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jhuckaby's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 3rd, 2017 3:48 PM

Can I get an update on the Case ***** & *****

Can I get an update on the Case [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]1. I received an email today stating the two phones I'm trying to unlock was denied. I wasn't sure if those "unlock denied" emails were delayed from before I submitted the cases or if the "unlock denied" emails were inregards to the cases I submitted. Please let me know asap. There should be no reason why my unlock requested is getting denied and taking this long to figure out...

Thanks,

Jakody

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

Not from here. This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. You need to contact customer support directly.

• 

5 Messages

So.....how does one actually contact customer support directly? My average wait time since I started measuring (pre- COVID) was 15 minutes AND AND AND.....every time, I had to go through the same stupid questions for 15 more minutes before I got to advanced technical support where my question may or may not have been answered.

Where is AT&T's customer service email?

Related note: I called AT&T customer service and after 35 minute wait and 15 minute stupid question session, I was advised I was talking to Directv. The CS rep kindly gave me the number to call AT&T mobility....which was the number I had dialed to reach him. I have been on hold for 95 minutes since then as I type this.

AT&T customer service is the absolute worst.

• 

5 Messages

And here I thought it couldn't get worse!!!! 1 hr and 59 minutes on hold....they "answer" and NOTHING!!! Un-fn-believable.

Once I am able to get this stupid installment issue figured out so I CAN PAY (I LITERALLY AM BEGGING THEM TO LET ME PAY MY PHONE OFF EARLY), then I will run as fast and far as I can from this catastrophe.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.