Helpful Links

Can I get a big 4G data plan for 3 months?

Highlighted
Contributor

Can I get a big 4G data plan for 3 months?

I am to spend 3 months in the States and need a data plan for that period. At the place where I'll stay there is no Internet connection, so I have to find a way not to be cut off from the world.

I've checked and there is AT&T 4G wireless coverage at the place, where I will stay. I thought about getting a device to create my own hot spot - it's not a problem. What I need is a data plan (or something similar).

Can I get at At&T such a data plan for only 3 months without any contract, devices, etc.?

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 2
ACE - Master

Re: Can I get a big 4G data plan for 3 months?

maciek787 wrote:

I am to spend 3 months in the States and need a data plan for that period. At the place where I'll stay there is no Internet connection, so I have to find a way not to be cut off from the world.

I've checked and there is AT&T 4G wireless coverage at the place, where I will stay. I thought about getting a device to create my own hot spot - it's not a problem. What I need is a data plan (or something similar).

Can I get at At&T such a data plan for only 3 months without any contract, devices, etc.?

You can get an AT&T "Go-Phone" plan which might work for you, but it may have more restrictive data usage than you want.  You can probably get an AT&T Mobile Share Value Plan with a "big" data usage (10GB for about $125-130/month, with plans as high as 50GB/month) but since this is not a pre-paid plan, they may require you to put down a security deposit unless you have a good credit rating within the US credit verification services.  The Mobile Share Value Plans are non-contract plans which allow you to cancel at any time, but they do have a one-time activation fee you would need to pay as well.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support