Need help understanding your bill?
Gpw50's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, January 17th, 2013 9:18 AM

Can I get AT&T services in the uk

I live in the uk (edinburgh  scotland) I lived in the USA for 3years east and west  can I Gary AT&T services in the uk or is there any plans to bring services to the uk 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

11 years ago

No, they do not. AT&T coverage in the UK is done via roaming aggreements with other carriers. Here is a list of AT&T's roaming partners in the UK. Your best bet is to pick one of these carriers for your main service provider since you live in the UK. http://www.wireless.att.com/travelguide/coverage/coverage_details.jsp?CIDL=1305&MNC=CING

Scholar

• 

181 Messages

11 years ago

Soon you will be abel to get AT&T coverage in the UK. Their looking to expand in Europe.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks for the help I used AT&T when I lived there for 3years and I realy liked the service

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I moved to the UK and I thought I can handle some of my accounts from here connected to my ATT phone number... BUT! After my plane has landed and I've tried to turn back my phone... THERE was NO SERVICE (And I still don't have any.) So, I've started to google around and I've found this page where others suggesting to check the travel guide. I've just checked it.

It shows there is ABSOLUTELY NO service in Great Brittain! BUT FULL service in the United Kingdom. WT...???? Is London in GB but NOT in the UK?????????????????????????????????????????????????

ACE - Professor

• 

3K Messages

4 years ago

@csellos  You can roam with postpaid service outside of the US, but with prepaid you can only roam in North America (Canada and Mexico). 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

4 years ago

Great Britain is irrelevant; it’s not a country and nothing will ever discuss it.

@Fl_retire probably has the right answer, but you should also check to see if your phone and/or account settings prevent international use.  

In any case, if you’ve moved, you should call AT&T and cancel service. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.