Need help understanding your bill?
noeluv95's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 30th, 2016 3:12 AM

Can I apply a FAN discount after buying my phones and plans?

I am new to AT&T. I ordered my phones and the new plans and everything is on it's way. I found out afterwards that my college and workplace (which is the same place) offers a discount. Can I still apply the FAN discount after I receive my phones, transfer my numbers and open a My AT&T account? I already have the discount FAN ID and know the amount.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

1.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @noeluv95,

You can add the discount to your account once it's active by visiting https://www.wireless.att.com/business/enrollment/ and providing your work email and your phone number and following the directions.

If you don't have a work/school email, just visit an AT&T corporate store wtih your ID/paystub/etc. and they'll get you taken care of.

If your FAN is one of the few that waives activation fees, I would add it the day you activate by following the steps. Sometimes that causes the billing system to auto-waive them and if it doesn't, you'll be able to get customer service to waive them.

Justin

If this solved your problem, please consider accepting this as the solution so that it can help others in the future. Please remember that this is a customer forum and all of the answers we provide are through our own research, experience, or personal knowledge.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

No.  Prepaid is already a discounted service.   

Discounts apply to qualified postpaid plans only. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Dosed this discount apply to go phone pre paid accounts as well and if so how do you apply it and how do you know what discount you can receive 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.